“The pages of swiftly-appearing newspapers are indeed the mirror of the world. They reflect the deeds and the pursuits of divers peoples and kindreds.”
Headlines around the country
- The wrongful imprisonment of seven Bahá’í leaders in Iran
- Irwin Cotler and James Bezan: Putting names to Iran’s persecuted voices of dissent
- Iran’s war on religious minorities
- Why Do Baha’i Babies Go to Prison in Iran?
- Ambassador Bennett Attends Conference on Religion at McGill
- Robert Joustra: Educating the world about Iran’s persecution of the Baha’i faith